Mini Sessions 2024
Dates for 2024 have not been released yet! They will be released soon for spring Mommy & Me (Mother’s Day) sessions. Fall dates will be released approximately in August. Check back here to see when mini session dates have been released, or email me to be put on the newsletter list! Or, you can inquire about full sessions (with the option to split a session with a friend)!
Mini sessions are a fantastic way to get a few great photos in a short period of time- whether that’s for budget reasons or kids’ (or husbands) attention span reasons! As a mom, I know how important it is to get those photos as frequently as possible, but keeping kids happy for an hour can be a challenge. Or maybe you just simply don’t need 100 amazing photos!
Because of these realities, I am offering short, 20 minute sessions!
Mini Sessions vs Full Sessions
When should I book a mini session vs full session?
If your kids, partner or you are :
- very slow to warm up to the camera
- you are wanting a location not offered in the minis
- you have more than 7 people coming
- you want a lot of real emotional photos or a more storytelling session
- you want more than 20 photos
- you want a lot of variety of backgrounds
I recommend doing a full session! Full sessions are 1- 1.5 hours and are at a location of your choosing, including in home.